Saturday 17th August 2019
8:45 am – 12:30 pm
TRANSFORM JEWELLERY with Iris Mishly
Transform Jewellery with Iris Mishly – The “Transform Your Clay” polymer clay workshop is all about creating unique beads and jewellery using illustrations, image transfers, and coloured pencils. This technique is perfect for beginners as well for advanced artists.
- How to combine original layering techniques with geometric illustrations to form minimalistic, artistic beads and jewellery,
- Use coloured pencils as a painting medium with line art image transfers,
- Assemble your beautiful beads in unique methods to create exquisite jewellery.
- It offers various designs to create beautiful colourful, hand-drawn layered beads.
- An option to upgrade your designs with liquid clay 3D layering will be demonstrated.