Friday 16th August 2019
8.45 am – 5:30 pm
Lunch break (12:30 pm to 2.00 pm)
INKredible MACRAME – POLYMER CLAY & MACRAME with Iris Mishly
INKredible Macrame – Polymer Clay & Macrame with Iris Mishly – The “INKredible Macrame” workshop is a mixed-media class combining polymer clay techniques along with micro macramé knotting to create innovative jewellery designs.
- Students will learn how to design unique polymer clay sheets in “faux fabric” motifs,
- Elaborated layered designs,
- 3D effects in deep metallic colors, or
- Matt patterns made into unique boho-style earrings, and
- A basic introduction and practice to micro macrame knotting.
With 2-3 basic knots, you will be able to create any pattern you can imagine!