Saturday 17th August 2019
1:45 pm – 5:30 pm
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
EXTRUDINARY JEWELLERY with Iris Mishly
Extrudinary Jewellery with Iris Mishly – The Extrudinary Jewellery polymer clay workshop is a great entry point to learn and practice fun extruding techniques that will be used to create a statement wire bracelet as well as a mixed-media fabric and hoops necklace.
- Learn how the clay extruder serves as an essential instrument and acts as a significant assistant in the artist studio.
- How this practical tool helps us in creating limitless patterns with its assortment of discs.
- How to make hollow polymer clay beads and incorporate them into statement jewellery pieces.
- Making the most of your clay extruder to create eye-catching elaborate jewellery in fun, easy and enjoyable techniques.
Make the polymer clay extruder your best friend in the studio with these eye catching creations!