Saturday 17th August 2019
8:45 am – 5:30 pm
(Lunch Break 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm)
DROUGHT IN THE OUTBACK with Debbie Crothers
Drought in the Outback polymer clay workshop with Debbie Crothers – Outback colours and crackled polymer clay combine beautifully in these gorgeous crackle beads. Creating polymer clay crackle is always exciting and I think it’s that element of unpredictability that gets me hooked every time.
- I’ll be showing you how to create a range of different crackle veneers using polymer clay only,
- We might throw in some foils for good luck.
- Use our crackle veneers to mix and match and
- Create a range of tubes, pods (or torpedo beads as some like to call them), spikes and more.
- If we have enough time I’ll demo a few different “filler” beads to accompany some of your artisan beads, and
- Will demo some very basic stringing techniques as well.
You should end up with some awesome pieces to take home with you plus some super techniques for future creations!
Availability: In stock