Friday 16th August 2019
1:45pm – 5:30pm
NATURA VIVA with Fabiola Perez Ajates (Afternoon Class)
Note: THIS IS A REPEAT OF THE MORNING CLASS.
THIS IS AN IDENTICAL POLYMER CLAY WORKSHOP TO THE MORNING.
Natura viva with Fabiola Perez Ajates – Polymer Clay Workshop. Nature has many faces, at least as many as the seasons. This workshop is inspired by twilight in Autumn with damp moss and light dried leaves.
- How to create a variety of textures,
- Different ways to represent nature as flowers, leaves, seeds (reminiscent of the ones from beautiful lotus flowers) and so on.
- Several layering and decorative techniques using mostly raised hand cuttings.
- The colors chosen and combined will form the basis for the final composition.
- Antiquing techniques to create an ancient patina.
These techniques will be suitable for all kinds of decoration and jewellery with an ancient and decadent touch!
Availability: In stock